What is the size of your trucks?
- We have the largest trucks in the industry. Our trucks are 14′ Long x 8′ Wide x 5′ High. Our customers are usually surprised by how many items we can fit in to our trucks.
How do I estimate the cost based on your pricing?
- We charge based on how much room your items take in our trucks. For example imagine our 1/4 Truck load as a box that’s about 3.5′ Long x 8′ Wide x 5′ High. In this box you could fit a variety of different items. For example, 2-3 sofas standing up or a sofa, mattress, microwave, bicycle and a chair. These are just a few examples to give you an idea. If you have more items just increase the truck load to 1/2, 3/4 or a full truck.
What is a 2-hour window and why do you book junk removal in 2 hour time blocks?
- The two hour window refers to the time block that our team members will arrive at your location ready to work at your home or business. Normally we arrive closer to the beginning of the window, but it is important to reserve the 2 hour block in an event the previous job runs longer than expected or we encounter heavy traffic. Our team members will give you a call 15-30 minutes before they arrive.
What items do you not take?
- Hot Tubs
- Any other chemicals or liquids
- Large quantity of rocks or concrete
What items do you take?
- We can take almost anything that’s in or out of your house
Do I need to move everything in to one place?
- No. There is no work that needs to be done on your part. Just point to the things in or out of your house that needs to be taken and we take care of the rest.
Do I need to be there to have the work done?
- No, but it does make things easier especially if the items to be taken are in different areas of the home. If it’s very clear on what is to be taken, we arrive and give you a final price and take payment over the phone before we start. If you like we would be happy to send you a few pictures after the work is completed.
What type of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Cash. Checks are accepted from businesses only.
What areas do you service?
- We serve Fairfax County, Loudoun County, Arlington County, Washington D.C. and only certain areas in Prince William County. We also offer our services in certain areas in MD that border Fairfax County.
Can I schedule a pick-up for Saturday or Sunday?
- We offer limited service on Saturday and Sunday, please call us to see if a certain Saturday or Sunday is available.
Do you offer after hours service?
- Yes. If you are only available after our normal business hours, we can schedule a special pick up at no extra charge.
Do you offer donation pickup?
- Yes. Once you have arranged your items to be donated to a specific location we would be happy to deliver your items for the same low junk removal rates.